Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stop on our way...

Well, we left the condo yesterday in the A.M. and on our way to my parents we managed to see both of my grandparents because we took the back way home. We surprised my grandma Betty and she was so happy to see us. Made me happy to see her smile. I love visiting with her and wish that we did live closer. We then went down the road about 18 miles and stopped at my Grandma Janet's. She finally has broke down and decided she needs a laptop. Logan found her a good deal and we are going to get her all setup. She is going to love it. By this time it was almost 4 and my mom was off of work and my dad was up since he works nights now so we took all of our stuff to their house. We stayed a few minutes and then went to Logan's grandparents. It was nice to see all of our family and I look forward to the next two weeks visiting with all of them. I have to say though I am sick of living out of a suitcase! I can't wait to have a house again.

1 comment:

Sharee said...

I agree on the suitcase thing! That always is a bummer! lol. Cant wait to see where you guys get to go and all the fun stuff for you!

About Me

My photo
I am 28 years old (wow where did the time go) Married to my best friend for the past 8 years. We are having a baby girl in early Aug. We are naming her Addison Paige and we are so excited to meet her. We have moved six times in the past 8 years due to the fact that Logan is a Marine. It is sometimes a trying life, but we mostly enjoy it. I am going to try my best to keep up with this blog better once our little one arrives!