Thursday, August 7, 2008

What a difference....





8 years makes. I was looking through all of our pictures tonight when I should have been organizing for the movers. lol I can't believe Logan has been in the Marine Corps 8 years. If someone would have told me that he would still be in right now I would have said no way. The years have flown by. It has been a fun ride and we have made some great friends. I am looking forward to the next 12 or however many he decides to stay in. Here are some pics I found. It was fun to look through all of the pics. We both look so young!



























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 28 years old (wow where did the time go) Married to my best friend for the past 8 years. We are having a baby girl in early Aug. We are naming her Addison Paige and we are so excited to meet her. We have moved six times in the past 8 years due to the fact that Logan is a Marine. It is sometimes a trying life, but we mostly enjoy it. I am going to try my best to keep up with this blog better once our little one arrives!